Deel één van de 11 Tribe of Mentors-vragen!
- What is the book (or books) you’ve given most as a gift, and why? Or what are one to three books that have greatly influenced your life?
4 Hour Work Week, The Power of Now, De Kunst van het Geluk, When Breath Becomes Air, How To Win Friends and Influence People, De Kleine Prins, Antifragiel (Incerto), Story of your Life, The Game.
- What purchase of $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months (or in recent memory)? My readers love specifics like brand and model, where you found it, etc.
Asana, Vitamine D, Philips Airfryer, Moleskine notitieboekjes, Spotify Premium, Lastpass.
- How has a failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success? Do you have a “favorite failure” of yours?
Steve Jobs’ bicycle.
- If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it — metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to millions or billions — what would it say and why? It could be a few words or a paragraph. (If helpful, it can be someone else’s quote: Are there any quotes you think of often or live your life by?)
- What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made? (Could be an investment of money, time, energy, etc.)
- What is an unusual habit or an absurd thing that you love?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Pingback: #133 – Benjamin Eysermans & Teun Habraken – De Kobe Show